JOIN OUR TEAM
View Our Current Job Opportunities
We’re Expanding Our Clinical Team
ROLE: Part-Time Psychologist, Psychological Associate or Child Psychologist
We are expanding and we would love for you to join our collaborative clinical team!
Bhatia Psychology Group provides mental health support and assessments for children, adults and couples. Our team features clinical psychologists, social workers, and registered psychotherapists. We have expanded to three locations across the Greater Toronto Area, including offices in Richmond Hill, Toronto, and Whitby.
Are you a fit?
We are looking to hire a compassionate, caring, and client-centered Registered Adult or Child Psychologist or Psychological Associate who is team-oriented and motivated to grow his or her client base.
The job will require the ability to conduct evidenced-based individual therapy and couples therapy, along with psychological assessments. We also have a growing child and adolescent therapy division for applicants with related experience and training.
Qualified applicants will be part-time (12+ hours/week) and provide coverage at our Richmond Hill, Whitby and Toronto offices. The individual should be able to work at least one evening a week.
Candidate must be a Registered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist or Psychological Associate with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO). Only candidates that are fully registered with the CPO will be considered.
- Minimum of a Masters Degree in Psychology from an APA and CPA accredited university with at least three (3) years of experience as a Psychologist or Psychological Associate
- Member in good standing with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO)
- Experience and knowledge of the DSM-IV/V
- Skilled in report writing, written and verbal communication
- Training in evidenced-based models of psychotherapy, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible work environment with the capacity to travel to different offices as needed
Work with us:
We offer a collaborative environment with a team of other clinicians with whom to consult and receive support. Benefits include targeted marketing to help fill up your caseload, supervision as requested, and a flexible schedule.
Please send your CV to the attention of Dr. Maneet Bhatia, Clinical Director at Bhatia Psychology Group. Only candidates that are considered will be contacted for an interview.
For more information about the practice, please visit our website at https://bhatiapsychology.com/