JOIN OUR TEAM
View Our Current Job Opportunities
We’re Expanding Our Clinical Team
Position: Part-time or Full-time Psychologist, Psychological Associate, Social Worker or Registered Psychotherapist
Bhatia Psychology Group
We are looking to hire a compassionate, caring, and client-centered therapist who is team-oriented and motivated to grow his or her client base.
We offer a collaborative environment with a team of other therapists with whom to consult and receive support. Benefits include targeted marketing to help fill up your caseload, individual and group supervision, case management, and a flexible schedule.
The job will require the ability to conduct evidenced-based individual therapy, along with psychological assessments. We also have a growing child and adolescent therapy division for applicants with related experience and training.
Required Education: Minimum Masters Degree in Psychology from an APA and CPA accredited university with at least three (3) years of experience as a Psychologist/Psychological Associate/Social Worker or Registered Psychotherapist.
- The candidate must be a Registered therapist with their respective licensing college. Only candidates that are fully registered will be considered.
- Member must be in good standing with their respective college.
- Experience and knowledge of the DSM-IV/V.
- Skilled in assessment, report writing, written and verbal communication
- Training in evidence-based models of psychotherapy, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT), or Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible work environment.
Contact us for further information or apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.